Near Duplicate Emails

ojsandoval

We have numerous emails in Eclipse that are technically duplicate but have different MD5 values. Upon further inspection of the metadata some email clients store data as "johndoe@abc.com" and others as <johndoe@abc.com>.

Is possible to identify these "duplicate" emails and suppress them for review? I'm guessing using near-dedupe would help me get to that solution but how would I create a workflow?

We have numerous emails in Eclipse that are technically duplicate but have different MD5 values. Upon further inspection of the metadata some email clients store data as "johndoe@abc.com" and others as <johndoe@abc.com>.

Is possible to identify these "duplicate" emails and suppress them for review? I'm guessing using near-dedupe would help me get to that solution but how would I create a workflow?

Hey Orlando,

Sorry for the late response to this email as I was tied up in training today. The most logical route would be to do “near deduplication� to this subset of data so you can identify similarity percentages. Once completed, you can then construct a search similar to below:

CAATNDSort ‘is not’ 1 AND

CAATNDSimilarity = 99

This method, for the most part, ensures documents that should have been deduplicated get isolated.

Hey Orlando,

Sorry for the late response to this email as I was tied up in training today. The most logical route would be to do “near deduplication� to this subset of data so you can identify similarity percentages. Once completed, you can then construct a search similar to below:

CAATNDSort ‘is not’ 1 AND

CAATNDSimilarity = 99

This method, for the most part, ensures documents that should have been deduplicated get isolated.