ERROR: Image Conversion Failed.Error: Unable to initialize PDF Libraries. Unable to load DLL 'I2KPDF86W.dll' The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT.

Diego Iannitelli

ERROR: Image Conversion Failed.Error: Unable to initialize PDF Libraries. Unable to load DLL 'I2KPDF86W.dll' The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT.

This error may occur in the Image Viewer of Eclipse SE Desktop when viewing PDF images.

this error is a result of a missing prerequisite for the image viewer.

I2KPDF86W.dll is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ipro Tech\Eclipse SE\Admin and C:\Program Files (x86)\Ipro Tech\Eclipse SE\Desktop.

Steps to Resolve

Run the Setup.exe as an Administrator or with UAC set to Never Notify for Eclipse SE to reinstall the prerequisites.

If running as an Administrator or with UAC set to Never Notify does not install the prerequisites, the prerequisites can be installed manually.

Contained in the ISSetupPrerequisites folder are the prerequisite files, each contained within their own folders. This folder is located in the same directory as the setup.exe.

Double-click the prerequisite files to install them. If the prerequisite is already installed, a prompt will notify you and you can choose to cancel.

Go through all prerequisite folders to ensure all have been installed.

Edited by Cody Luera

This error may occur in the Image Viewer of Eclipse SE Desktop when viewing PDF images.

this error is a result of a missing prerequisite for the image viewer.

I2KPDF86W.dll is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ipro Tech\Eclipse SE\Admin and C:\Program Files (x86)\Ipro Tech\Eclipse SE\Desktop.

Steps to Resolve

Run the Setup.exe as an Administrator or with UAC set to Never Notify for Eclipse SE to reinstall the prerequisites.

If running as an Administrator or with UAC set to Never Notify does not install the prerequisites, the prerequisites can be installed manually.

Contained in the ISSetupPrerequisites folder are the prerequisite files, each contained within their own folders. This folder is located in the same directory as the setup.exe.

Double-click the prerequisite files to install them. If the prerequisite is already installed, a prompt will notify you and you can choose to cancel.

Go through all prerequisite folders to ensure all have been installed.

Edited by Cody Luera