My export to Relativity just keeps going, but nothing is exported!

Ipro_TannerComes

• IPRO Employee

I ran into this one on a new install today. I set up the client's Relativity Integration service and verified the connections were successful. When I ran a streaming export to Relativity, the export just kinda went on forever. I found out that the Relativity Desktop Client needs to be launched by the account running the Relativity Integration Service prior to running an export. There's some initialization that happens on first-launch, so if that doesn't happen, then the export won't load into Relativity.

• IPRO Employee

I ran into this one on a new install today. I set up the client's Relativity Integration service and verified the connections were successful. When I ran a streaming export to Relativity, the export just kinda went on forever. I found out that the Relativity Desktop Client needs to be launched by the account running the Relativity Integration Service prior to running an export. There's some initialization that happens on first-launch, so if that doesn't happen, then the export won't load into Relativity.

Archived