PDF Exporting Missing Docs

johnrl57

All of a sudden in eCapture we are having 2 PDF problems. 1) While exporting PDFs we are missing 5 out of 603 in one project. Problem repeats if done again. If during QC we make the entire collection and export set. PDF Export works fine. 2) Small set of emails with attachments - when exporting family style PDFs - some attachments ( 2 Word docs, 1 jpg, 4 Blueprint PDF) were not included. Others were. Once again if we make the entire collection an Export Set it works fine.

We are left scratching our heads because it is inconsistent - depending on project. We tried processing to PDF instead of image and the same problems remain.

All of a sudden in eCapture we are having 2 PDF problems. 1) While exporting PDFs we are missing 5 out of 603 in one project. Problem repeats if done again. If during QC we make the entire collection and export set. PDF Export works fine. 2) Small set of emails with attachments - when exporting family style PDFs - some attachments ( 2 Word docs, 1 jpg, 4 Blueprint PDF) were not included. Others were. Once again if we make the entire collection an Export Set it works fine.

We are left scratching our heads because it is inconsistent - depending on project. We tried processing to PDF instead of image and the same problems remain.

I think you are right, however how come all of our calls to iPro Service they are in no hurry to help. Here is the latest response, basically telling us we should put them together ourselves..... That is not a solution and ignores the problem! Very frustrated, currently.

414669646_2017-08-2510_51_06-PDFExportingMissingDocs-IproCommunity.png.8bd3009f1078daa8139909403f29536a.png

I think you are right, however how come all of our calls to iPro Service they are in no hurry to help. Here is the latest response, basically telling us we should put them together ourselves..... That is not a solution and ignores the problem! Very frustrated, currently.

John,

There is a defect in the PDF family export function currently and our Dev team is looking into it. Your ticket should be getting updated with a Development ticketID and further instructions on what the next steps would be. Meanwhile the response from the Support Engineer is a suggestion to a work around. I totally understand how the urgency is not very well conveyed in the ticket response but I can assure you there is urgency to get this issue resolved on our end. Please let reach out to support if you have further questions.

John,

There is a defect in the PDF family export function currently and our Dev team is looking into it. Your ticket should be getting updated with a Development ticketID and further instructions on what the next steps would be. Meanwhile the response from the Support Engineer is a suggestion to a work around. I totally understand how the urgency is not very well conveyed in the ticket response but I can assure you there is urgency to get this issue resolved on our end. Please let reach out to support if you have further questions.

John,

Thank you for the straight forward response. I appreciate it.

John,

Thank you for the straight forward response. I appreciate it.

Archived