Force ALL Lotus Notes to print in Landscape

Stephen Moore

Has anyone found a way to have ALL Lotus Notes print to Landscape regardless of having text cutoff? Meaning even the good ones that would normally print in Portrait, be printed in Landscape? Looking for a way to have consistency in orientation. Lotus Notes is my Primary Email type.

I may be wrong, but I swear back when it was only eCapture, I could use the QC Module to make it happen in an automated fashion, granted it would be re-imaging all documents.

Any pointers to accomplishing this would be helpful or a Flat out, "No, it's not possible", is also helpful.

Thanks,

Has anyone found a way to have ALL Lotus Notes print to Landscape regardless of having text cutoff? Meaning even the good ones that would normally print in Portrait, be printed in Landscape? Looking for a way to have consistency in orientation. Lotus Notes is my Primary Email type.

I may be wrong, but I swear back when it was only eCapture, I could use the QC Module to make it happen in an automated fashion, granted it would be re-imaging all documents.

Any pointers to accomplishing this would be helpful or a Flat out, "No, it's not possible", is also helpful.

Thanks,

Archived