Calendar File Metadata Fields

Michael Atkin

• Administrators

You can run the following query to ensure you have all the metadata fields eCapture discovered for a particular calendar file by inputting the ItemID in the last line. You can get the ItemID by pulling the job up in eCapture QC and finding a calendar item. After running the query you'll need to match the fields returned to the fields in the export settings.

--Run this query against the eCapture ClientDB
SELECT ME.DataExtractResultsID, FL.FieldName, ME.FieldValue
FROM DataExtractMetadataExtended ME
JOIN EncounteredMetadataFieldList FL on ME.FieldNameID = FL.FieldNameID
JOIN DataExtractResults R on ME.DataExtractResultsID = R.DataExtractResultsID
WHERE R.ItemID = 150 --enter ItemId here

I created and attached a template that already has all of the fields set up for exporting ICS files. Yo'll just need to download it and then remove the ".txt" from the file extension.

The eCapture user guide has instructions for setting up custom templates starting on page 617 which you can use to customize the fields you need specifically and then save the custom template for future use.

ICS Fields.ini.txt

• Administrators

You can run the following query to ensure you have all the metadata fields eCapture discovered for a particular calendar file by inputting the ItemID in the last line. You can get the ItemID by pulling the job up in eCapture QC and finding a calendar item. After running the query you'll need to match the fields returned to the fields in the export settings.

I created and attached a template that already has all of the fields set up for exporting ICS files. Yo'll just need to download it and then remove the ".txt" from the file extension.

The eCapture user guide has instructions for setting up custom templates starting on page 617 which you can use to customize the fields you need specifically and then save the custom template for future use.

Awesome job Michael.

Awesome job Michael.

Archived