AD integration in ADD

jfishcasselsbrock.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Jeff,

I was unable to locate any information about a timeframe for adding AD users to ADD. At present time, AD users can be added via the Administration functions in Eclipse Web, and those users can be configured within ADD. I have submitted a feature request on your behalf for the ability to add AD users via the ADD interface, however, and you will be updated by the product team when they have any additional details regarding this feature.

Thanks!

Gus

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Jeff,

I was unable to locate any information about a timeframe for adding AD users to ADD. At present time, AD users can be added via the Administration functions in Eclipse Web, and those users can be configured within ADD. I have submitted a feature request on your behalf for the ability to add AD users via the ADD interface, however, and you will be updated by the product team when they have any additional details regarding this feature.

Thanks!

Gus

• 7 months later...
  • IPRO Employee

Hey Jeff!

This feature is slated to be released in not the next release, but the release following it. At this time they haven't given a timeline as to when it will be released. Once I hear something, I will be sure to let you know

Mac