How to Create Tags in Desktop while in a Review Batch

mmalone

I can't seem to modify the tag palette in desktop to add tags while in a review batch and I am a Super Admin. I have tried to batch the documents with no tags (default tag palette), and by selecting all current tags that exist, and by creating a coding panel with no tags (default tag palette), and creating a coding panel with all current tags. In none of those situations can I create a new tag while in a batch reviewing documents. Reviewers need to create tags on the fly.

What I am doing wrong in the creation of the batches? What am I missing? I could not find information in the documentation for the Admin guide.

Thanks,

Megan

I can't seem to modify the tag palette in desktop to add tags while in a review batch and I am a Super Admin. I have tried to batch the documents with no tags (default tag palette), and by selecting all current tags that exist, and by creating a coding panel with no tags (default tag palette), and creating a coding panel with all current tags. In none of those situations can I create a new tag while in a batch reviewing documents. Reviewers need to create tags on the fly.

What I am doing wrong in the creation of the batches? What am I missing? I could not find information in the documentation for the Admin guide.

Thanks,

Megan

Thanks Terri! Unfortunately most reviewers do not have access to the admin section to add the tags to the review palette so they will need reach out to admins at any hour to do so, given we are a 2 person admin team we are not available around the clock, I have submitted a feature request to allow reviewers to add tags on the fly to certain public tag groups if possible.

Thanks Terri! Unfortunately most reviewers do not have access to the admin section to add the tags to the review palette so they will need reach out to admins at any hour to do so, given we are a 2 person admin team we are not available around the clock, I have submitted a feature request to allow reviewers to add tags on the fly to certain public tag groups if possible.