How To Choose To Print Emails in Chronological Order - Native File Printing

Guest Chris Walsh

Guest Chris Walsh

We regulary get given .msg emails and also PSTs to print out, with attachments etc.

How does eScan-IT print in chronological order i.e. earliest email printed first and newest last?

The software we used to use had a tick box option to print in chronological and reverse chronological order.

Also are there any tips on printing emails and attachments that anyone would like to share.

Guest Chris Walsh

We regulary get given .msg emails and also PSTs to print out, with attachments etc.

How does eScan-IT print in chronological order i.e. earliest email printed first and newest last?

The software we used to use had a tick box option to print in chronological and reverse chronological order.

Also are there any tips on printing emails and attachments that anyone would like to share.

Guest Chris Walsh