Eclipse TAR

gchild

Hey Folks,

Can anyone tell me whether there is any really high level visuals on what Eclipse offers in terms of TAR? I looked on MyIpro, but I'm not really seeing what I'm looking for. There is a lengthy document tailored for end users, but it is a little "wordy" and doesn't really grab me, so I doubt it will grab the lawyers I support.

I guess one main query I have is whether Eclipse "Predictive Coding" supports both SME and Standard Reviewers coding the documents? A video distributed earlier by a vendor on a different product seemed to claim that their PC model did not require a SME and that the product learns from the review and immediately starts prioritising documents for the review and pushes those in front of the review team immediately. Does Eclipse offer this very PC model?

Thanks

Hey Folks,

Can anyone tell me whether there is any really high level visuals on what Eclipse offers in terms of TAR? I looked on MyIpro, but I'm not really seeing what I'm looking for. There is a lengthy document tailored for end users, but it is a little "wordy" and doesn't really grab me, so I doubt it will grab the lawyers I support.

I guess one main query I have is whether Eclipse "Predictive Coding" supports both SME and Standard Reviewers coding the documents? A video distributed earlier by a vendor on a different product seemed to claim that their PC model did not require a SME and that the product learns from the review and immediately starts prioritising documents for the review and pushes those in front of the review team immediately. Does Eclipse offer this very PC model?

Thanks

Hey Folks,

Thanks

Guest Joshua DeLapp

Hi gchild,

The documentation that we have available on MyIpro, under Resources\Eclipse\Best Practices, is the documentation we have available for the TAR procedure. Regarding your main question: The recommended practice for TAR processing in Eclipse is to identify one (or more) reviewer who is an expert for the case and limit the initial training review of the case to the expert user(s). The first passes through the case are what train the predictive coding system, so the expert reviewers need to have a strong knowledge of the case and a consistent set of guidelines for coding.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,

Josh DeLapp

Support Escalations Engineer

Guest Joshua DeLapp

Hi gchild,

The documentation that we have available on MyIpro, under Resources\Eclipse\Best Practices, is the documentation we have available for the TAR procedure. Regarding your main question: The recommended practice for TAR processing in Eclipse is to identify one (or more) reviewer who is an expert for the case and limit the initial training review of the case to the expert user(s). The first passes through the case are what train the predictive coding system, so the expert reviewers need to have a strong knowledge of the case and a consistent set of guidelines for coding.

Thanks,

Josh DeLapp

Guest Joshua DeLapp

Hi gchild,

Thanks,

Josh DeLapp