eCapture Silent Install

Guest hthompson

Guest hthompson

I'm need to install eCapture QC silently but cannot find documentation on which switches to use during installation (can't find the Ipro eCapture Installation Guide). I have extracted the IproEnterprise.msi and there are many installation properties. I just want to install eCapture QC (see screenshot).

Thanks

Guest hthompson

I'm need to install eCapture QC silently but cannot find documentation on which switches to use during installation (can't find the Ipro eCapture Installation Guide). I have extracted the IproEnterprise.msi and there are many installation properties. I just want to install eCapture QC (see screenshot).

Thanks

Guest hthompson

Thanks

291488165_eCaptureQC.PNG.a6b535028d4c35440e353c4edfd23887.PNG

Guest William Cherry

You can't do silent or unattended installs. If you still need a copy of the installation guide I can get you a copy.

Guest William Cherry

You can't do silent or unattended installs. If you still need a copy of the installation guide I can get you a copy.

Guest William Cherry

Guest William Cherry

This is a correction to my previous comment. One of the support engineers was able to setup silent install. Please use the below as a starting template.

Use the silent install command

c:\temp\Setup.exe /s /v"/l*v "C:\Install_silentWrk_Log_01.txt"/qn SQLMETHOD=skip ADDLOCAL= eCapQC SILENT=yes REMOVE=eCapLimCtrl,EnterpriseSrv,eCapCtrl,eCapWorker,eCapQmgr,FileMountSrv,RelativitySrv"

Make sure that the userinput.ini is present alongside the setup.exe

Guest William Cherry

This is a correction to my previous comment. One of the support engineers was able to setup silent install. Please use the below as a starting template.

c:\temp\Setup.exe /s /v"/l*v "C:\Install_silentWrk_Log_01.txt"/qn SQLMETHOD=skip ADDLOCAL= eCapQC SILENT=yes REMOVE=eCapLimCtrl,EnterpriseSrv,eCapCtrl,eCapWorker,eCapQmgr,FileMountSrv,RelativitySrv"

Guest William Cherry

• 2 weeks later...
Guest William Cherry

If you have a MyIpro account you can log in, go to Resources in the dashboard, and there will be documentation for our products there. If you're still have an issue finding it please fill out a support ticket.