Need To Delete Import and Re-Do

Janeane

• IPRO Employee

Janeane,

If this import was done with a load file you can import again using Overlay Only and select just the date field and BegDoc. If this was an ingestion however you will need to create a saved search of the documents which can then be deleted from the admin module in case management. Please let me know if you need clarification on either method.

Janeane,

If this import was done with a load file you can import again using Overlay Only and select just the date field and BegDoc. If this was an ingestion however you will need to create a saved search of the documents which can then be deleted from the admin module in case management. Please let me know if you need clarification on either method.

It was an ingestion and I have my saved search created and admin module open and clicked on Case Management - where do I go from here to select saved search and delete? Thanks!

• IPRO Employee

Janeane,

Please use the following instructions and let me know if you need any additional help

1. From Case Management navigate to Database Records and then click "Build Search"

2. Select your saved search from the drop down in the top right

3. Run the search and then right click in the results and select "Delete Document(s) in Search"

4. Select "Delete Documents and Pages/Images" and then click Start

5. Once this has been complete navigate back to the Desktop module and verify the documents have been removed

Archived