Posts in community

Vaibhav

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Vai,

You should be able to click the "Subscribe" button in the upper-right corner of each thread. This will subscribe you to the post in question, and will provide you with a message any time new content is added to the subscription.

You can view your current subscriptions (as well as who is subscribed to your posts) by navigating to your User Profile page by clicking on your user name in the upper right corner and selecting My Profile. From here, choose Subscriptions on the left.

Let me know if this helps!

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Vai,

You should be able to click the "Subscribe" button in the upper-right corner of each thread. This will subscribe you to the post in question, and will provide you with a message any time new content is added to the subscription.

You can view your current subscriptions (as well as who is subscribed to your posts) by navigating to your User Profile page by clicking on your user name in the upper right corner and selecting My Profile. From here, choose Subscriptions on the left.

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Vai,