Is there a way to rename/edit name of a private folder?

DOUGLASLINA

Unless someone knows something different, (for now) I believe the only and best way (as of v. 2016.3.2) is:

1) Create a new Private Folder, entering a name/label how you'd like it

2) Retrieve the contents of the Private Folder you want to ultimately remove/don't want any more

3) Select all the documents/rows in grid view that are retrieved, then drag-and-drop them into the newly created Private Folder

4) Right-click on, then Delete, the Private Folder you don't want to see any longer.

Unless someone knows something different, (for now) I believe the only and best way (as of v. 2016.3.2) is:

2) Retrieve the contents of the Private Folder you want to ultimately remove/don't want any more

3) Select all the documents/rows in grid view that are retrieved, then drag-and-drop them into the newly created Private Folder

4) Right-click on, then Delete, the Private Folder you don't want to see any longer.

Archived