SE to Web integration

jfishcasselsbrock.com

Still waiting for this development. It would be nice to be able to integrate SE and Web. There are many times when I've been asked to create a publish case form a saved search or production set from Web. Also, due to Web's limited production capabilities (basing production numbers off a field). I have to run all productions from Web through SE. It would be nice if the two products were integrated in some way.

Still waiting for this development. It would be nice to be able to integrate SE and Web. There are many times when I've been asked to create a publish case form a saved search or production set from Web. Also, due to Web's limited production capabilities (basing production numbers off a field). I have to run all productions from Web through SE. It would be nice if the two products were integrated in some way.

I know about the create new numbers option. I want to be able to create new numbers from an existing field in the database. SE allows you to do this. Also, if the production is native only, exporting to PDF is not an option. We use publish in order for the client to review and make comments in an editable field. we even give them tags to use.

I know about the create new numbers option. I want to be able to create new numbers from an existing field in the database. SE allows you to do this. Also, if the production is native only, exporting to PDF is not an option. We use publish in order for the client to review and make comments in an editable field. we even give them tags to use.

• 5 months later...