Production Issue

melissabench

• Moderators

Hi! A screen shot of your settings might help, but when you selected your re-numbering for you files, did you select both Document and Page level numbering? If you would like the Page ID's to be sequential, as in, Empirical_00008441 followed by Empirical_00008442, you just want to set the Page level numbering. I have attached a screenshot in case that helps. Also, you can preview the imagekey at the bottom of the page if you aren't sure if you have it set up properly.

• Moderators

Hi! A screen shot of your settings might help, but when you selected your re-numbering for you files, did you select both Document and Page level numbering? If you would like the Page ID's to be sequential, as in, Empirical_00008441 followed by Empirical_00008442, you just want to set the Page level numbering. I have attached a screenshot in case that helps. Also, you can preview the imagekey at the bottom of the page if you aren't sure if you have it set up properly.

Imagekeys.png.db7bd1294765b79bff6feaf462fadea4.png

• Moderators

• Moderators

• Moderators

• Moderators

• Moderators

• Moderators

Archived