Production is Not Appearing in Desktop version

vkoelsch

When you go through the production options, the very last tab called, "Produce" contains a checkbox, "Update Production History Table" that controls whether or not production images get loaded back into the case.

If you forget to write back the production images, there's an option to import production history under the Import/Export tab in the Administration application.

Aaron

When you go through the production options, the very last tab called, "Produce" contains a checkbox, "Update Production History Table" that controls whether or not production images get loaded back into the case.

If you forget to write back the production images, there's an option to import production history under the Import/Export tab in the Administration application.

Aaron

Aaron

Aaron

Aaron

Aaron

Aaron

Aaron

• 5 months later...

I use this option when I number a production on a doc level and I want to strip out the page number on the first page of every document. I use a text editor to modify the production load files to remove the page number from the first image key of each document and the first page number for begdocs in the Begdoc, endoc, begattach and endattach fields. This allows me to import the production history without the first page numbering in the production.

there is a feature for this in Ecapture which I've put in a feature request for Eclipse SE, Eclipse Web and certain exports of ecapture. My feeling is, if it's already in another module of the ipro platform, let's reach feature parity in all modules.

I use this option when I number a production on a doc level and I want to strip out the page number on the first page of every document. I use a text editor to modify the production load files to remove the page number from the first image key of each document and the first page number for begdocs in the Begdoc, endoc, begattach and endattach fields. This allows me to import the production history without the first page numbering in the production.

there is a feature for this in Ecapture which I've put in a feature request for Eclipse SE, Eclipse Web and certain exports of ecapture. My feeling is, if it's already in another module of the ipro platform, let's reach feature parity in all modules.

Archived