Page Object invalid

kmaclaren

Does anyone know why someone would get a page object invalid message for an image, when we know for sure that the image is actually there and what can be done to fix the problem. My initial thought was that the image was missing but when we tried to add the image we still got the message although it did add the native file that was also missing.

Does anyone know why someone would get a page object invalid message for an image, when we know for sure that the image is actually there and what can be done to fix the problem. My initial thought was that the image was missing but when we tried to add the image we still got the message although it did add the native file that was also missing.

Hi Terri,

The image is a tiff file of an email. We checked to see if they could see the image under database records in Admin and there was no information in the image file location. However it did show the image count as 1 for the one document we actually looked at. It is very odd, I thought maybe the image was missing entirely so we tried a separate load file with the images and native files for the some of the affected records but it came up with an error that page already existed. I have not come across this before, the reload did fix the problem with the native file that was also missing.

Hi Terri,

The image is a tiff file of an email. We checked to see if they could see the image under database records in Admin and there was no information in the image file location. However it did show the image count as 1 for the one document we actually looked at. It is very odd, I thought maybe the image was missing entirely so we tried a separate load file with the images and native files for the some of the affected records but it came up with an error that page already existed. I have not come across this before, the reload did fix the problem with the native file that was also missing.

Hi Terri,

• IPRO Employee

Given the information you have provided I would recommend performing the following steps

1. Ensure you have a loadfile with the image in question ready to import (it sounds like you do)

2. Navigate to Case Management -> Your Case -> Database Records and then find your image in question

3. Delete the image from the record (shown below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1780[/ATTACH]

4. Import your load file containing the image you just deleted

5. If you continue to have issue after this it might be best to work with one of our engineers by contacting support@iprotech.com

Thanks!

• IPRO Employee

Given the information you have provided I would recommend performing the following steps

1. Ensure you have a loadfile with the image in question ready to import (it sounds like you do)

2. Navigate to Case Management -> Your Case -> Database Records and then find your image in question

DeleteImage.png.14e99926c4b3bc8a1d4162474c21563f.png

5. If you continue to have issue after this it might be best to work with one of our engineers by contacting support@iprotech.com

Thanks!

• IPRO Employee

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1780[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

Hi Terri,

When you imported the image load file, besides choosing Overlay Only for the import mode, you also need to select to overwrite in the Image Options section in order to update a record with an existing image.

Hi Terri,

When you imported the image load file, besides choosing Overlay Only for the import mode, you also need to select to overwrite in the Image Options section in order to update a record with an existing image.

Hi Terri,

Archived