Linking documents that exist outside of Eclipse SE in main database not transcripts

Suzanne Barbetta

I checked the manual and don't see information on the above. An attorney wants to link to tabs in a PDF binder that exist outside of eclipse. I looked for doclink field information, but the only external link I see exists in transcript handling. Does such an option exist outside of Transcripts?

I checked the manual and don't see information on the above. An attorney wants to link to tabs in a PDF binder that exist outside of eclipse. I looked for doclink field information, but the only external link I see exists in transcript handling. Does such an option exist outside of Transcripts?

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Suzanne!

If you have an Ipro Support account to our support tracking system (support.iprotech.com) you can hover your mouse over the "New Service Request" button, and you will see "Feature Submission" as an option that appears in the menu beneath it. When you click this option, the system will pre-populate a number of fields for you, and prompt you to enter your feature details.

If you don't have an account in our support system, you can request one by sending a request from an email account associated with your company to support@iprotech.com, and request access to our support system. This will also allow you to view any tickets that you have submitted to our support team.

We suggest that you enter the feature request yourself so that you can ensure that the wording is correct for the behavior you are requesting, but if you'd rather not create a support account, you can also just send an email to support@iprotech.com with the details of what you'd like, and we'll be happy to submit it on your behalf.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Gus

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Suzanne!

If you have an Ipro Support account to our support tracking system (support.iprotech.com) you can hover your mouse over the "New Service Request" button, and you will see "Feature Submission" as an option that appears in the menu beneath it. When you click this option, the system will pre-populate a number of fields for you, and prompt you to enter your feature details.

If you don't have an account in our support system, you can request one by sending a request from an email account associated with your company to support@iprotech.com, and request access to our support system. This will also allow you to view any tickets that you have submitted to our support team.

We suggest that you enter the feature request yourself so that you can ensure that the wording is correct for the behavior you are requesting, but if you'd rather not create a support account, you can also just send an email to support@iprotech.com with the details of what you'd like, and we'll be happy to submit it on your behalf.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Gus

• 2 months later...