Printing large volume of email and attachments

Abe Hibler

I have a request to print a voluminous email and their attachments. The issue is that when the project loads in eScanIT it does not load the attachments. Can you let us know if we’re doing something wrong here?

I have a request to print a voluminous email and their attachments. The issue is that when the project loads in eScanIT it does not load the attachments. Can you let us know if we’re doing something wrong here?

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Abe,

Thanks for the question! I'll be happy to help, but we'll need a little more information to better understand what's going on. Can you please describe the method you're using to load the docs in question? Are you opening an EDD batch within the project, and you are only seeing parent documents without attachments?

Thanks,

Gus

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

Hi Abe,

Thanks for the question! I'll be happy to help, but we'll need a little more information to better understand what's going on. Can you please describe the method you're using to load the docs in question? Are you opening an EDD batch within the project, and you are only seeing parent documents without attachments?

Thanks,

Gus