Why are my color pictures are now black and white?

jyklbp

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

jyklbp,

Hello, I need a little bit more information to help answer this question. Are the photos displaying in black and white in the image tab or quick view tab? What file type(s) are the images that were imported and what method was used (Ingest images, Import Data via load file ?) I was not able to reproduce this behavior when importing images into Eclipse SE 2017.3.4 so any reproduction steps would be helpful as well. If the issue is occurring on the quick view tab, try importing the photographs as images instead of native files and let us know if the behavior exists. Thank you.

• S.W.A.T. Engineer

jyklbp,

Hello, I need a little bit more information to help answer this question. Are the photos displaying in black and white in the image tab or quick view tab? What file type(s) are the images that were imported and what method was used (Ingest images, Import Data via load file ?) I was not able to reproduce this behavior when importing images into Eclipse SE 2017.3.4 so any reproduction steps would be helpful as well. If the issue is occurring on the quick view tab, try importing the photographs as images instead of native files and let us know if the behavior exists. Thank you.